Every year, RICIS receives thousands of application forms from prospective students across India. We at RICIS have best of infrastructure and located in the center of Raniganj, promise to deliver the quality in academics, which has been the foundation of RICIS Institution’s success.
How to Proceed ?
- All applicants will have to submit the completed application form along with relevant enclosures including copies of certificates and the application fee.
- RICIS will review all applications and short-list candidates for a Personal Interview.
- Interviews happen at RICIS Campus.
- Selection Committee evaluates the candidate application.
- Decision is sent across to candidate via email or by phone calls.
- The final admission decision will be taken by the RICIS Admission Committee. The Committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding
- The final result can be declared for student only after he/she has submitted his/her class XII results, standardized test scores and the interview process is complete. Selected students will receive further communications from the admission team to complete the admission process