AICTE Approved PGDM
PGDM is the most sought programme of RICIS. PGDM is designed with the objective of nurturing the competencies of working professional and fresh graduates aspiring to work. The curriculum is aligned to cover all the management specializations in the most-flexi learning and interactive way as per the industry needs.
he PGDM programme is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Education, and Government of India
Advantages of PGDM Programme
- Approved by AICTE, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Technology enabled learning (TEL) – using the latest learning and accessible technology.
- Designed to accommodate busy learner schedule.
- Embedded with e-learning classes, videos and assignments.
- Case Study Development & Business Simulation games to build and strengthen decision making and analytical skills.
- 13 Specializations to choose from including 6 new age specializations like digital marketing, business analytics, retail, banking & financial management, supply chain management, financial research and valuation modelling.
- Special invites to attend National level seminars/summits.
- Student Support for all academic & operational queries.
- Live Industry Interactive sessions.
- Eminent Faculty from Academia & Industry.
- 100% Placement Assistance.
Graduation (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University. It is followed by Personal/Telephonic Interview round with RICIS Panel member.
4 Semester 0r (2 Years).
Minimum age is 18 years with proper documents.
- Business Analytics
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Banking & Financial Management
- Information System
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Human Resources Management
- Digital Marketing
- Retail Marketing
- Hospitality Management
- Financial Research & Valuation Modeling